- Water Attack/Bashing/Hit/Offense
The user can use water to power a strike (punch, kick, headbutt, etc.), allowing enhanced damage from the water used in the strike.
- Attack Powers
- Elemental Mode
- Elemental Strike
- Enhanced Combat
- Hydrokinetic Combat
- Megaton Kick
- Megaton Punch
- Power Augmentation
- Power Fists
- Water Attacks
- Water Defense
- Water Manipulation
- Water Mimicry
- Users may require outside source of water to make a strike.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Can be countered by powers such as Electricity Manipulation and Ice Manipulation.
- Juvia Lockser (Fairy Tail)
- Water-type Pokémon (Pokémon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.