- Hydrokinetic Symbiosis
- Hydrous Being/Force Symbiosis
- Water Being/Force Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting water-based beings/forces in one’s body. These can include embodiments of water elemental forces, ethereal beings associated with or in charge of hydrous material or even entities comprised of water. The bond between entity and host can impart powerful water-based abilities based on the force being used, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Liquid Merging
- Water Energy Manipulation
- Water Form Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- Water Mimicry
- The water entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- Hydrous force may be overwhelming or lethal to host’s body.
- Host may develop vulnerabilities based on element’s nature, e.g., water being weak against electricity.
- Dehydration/Water Absorption/Water Immunity could defeat user.