- Hydrokinetic Transmutation
- Water Transmogrification
The user can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into water.
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye contact, touch or some other action.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Death Inducement, if irreversible.
- Water Immunity
- Some targets may be immune.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- Absolute Restoration can undo the transmutation.
- Water Tentacle (H2O: Just Add Water)
- Tracy Strauss (Heroes)
- Tucker (Marvel Comics)
- Ayase Terada (S-CRY-ED)
- Mercuphobia (Fairy Tail: The 100 Years Quest)
- Azura (Fire Emblem Fates)
- Haruto Soma/Wizard (Kamen Rider Wizard); via Water style form
- Alex Mack (The Secret World of Alex Mack)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.