The power to walk and/or run on the surface of the water. Sub-power of Water Manipulation.
- Pondus (The Lorien Legacies)
- Walking on Water
- Water Running
The user can stand, walk and run on the surface of water by literally defying the surface tension and can move across the surface of water as easily as they would be able to move on land.
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Walking
- Qilin Physiology
- Surface Tension Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- Users may have to be focused to stay on top of water.
- May have to build up momentum to move across the surface of water.
- May only be able to stand on water and will fall in if knocked over.
Being able to move across the surface of water without going into it has been shown to exist in real life. Insects known as Hemiptera can stand and move across water, they can also move fast thanks to their ability to “glide” on water. Humans are actually able to run on water with enough speed and mastery of leg strength, however, humans eventually fall in in swift time, so humans can only cross ponds and small rivers without falling in.
- Common Basilisk
- Peak Leg Strength Humans
- Turbo Trainers (Banjo-Kazooie series)
- Ahzidal's Boots of Waterwalking (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
- Potion of Waterwalking (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
- Gold Leaf (New Super Mario Bros.)
- Hover Shoes (Sonic X)