The power to walk and/or run on the surface of the water. Sub-power of Water Manipulation.
- Pondus (The Lorien Legacies)
- Walking on Water
- Water Running
The user can stand, walk and run on the surface of water by literally defying the surface tension and can move across the surface of water as easily as they would be able to move on land.
- Users may have to be focused to stay on top of water.
- May have to build up momentum to move across the surface of water.
- May only be able to stand on water and will fall in if knocked over.
- Turbo Trainers (Banjo-Kazooie series)
- Ahzidal's Boots of Waterwalking (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
- Potion of Waterwalking (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
- Gold Leaf (New Super Mario Bros.)
- Hover Shoes (Sonic X)
Jesus Christ (Christianity) of Christian theology is a famous user of this ability...
... even within great storms he stood strong.
Barry Allen/The Flash (Arrowverse/DC Comics) is so fast he can run on water.
Iris West (Arrowverse/DC Comics)
Dash Parr (The Incredibles)
Ripple/Hamon Users (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
Elliot (Misfits) walking on water.
The Forest Spirit (Princess Mononoke) can walk on water.
Alice (Moomin) walking on water.
All standard Shinobi (Naruto) can walk on water by focusing their chakra into their feet.
Naruto Uzamaki and Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto) fighting on the surface of water.
Brook (One Piece) is able to run on water due to his speed and light weight.
Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog) is so fast he can run on water.
Sonic (Sonic X) using the Hover Shoes to walk on water.
Sweeper (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Using Burden, Water Surface Technique: Water Shackle, Lenalee Lee (D.Gray-man) becomes able to interface with water, enabling her to walk on liquid surfaces.
The Turbo Trainers (Banjo-Kazooie series) make Kazooie fast enough to run on water.
XLR8 (Ben 10) running on water.
Add a photo to this gallery
Captain Armando Salazar and his crew (Pirates of the Caribbean) were able to walk and run on water because they are cursed ghost.