- "Swans are majestic, beautiful looking creatures. With really ugly temperaments."
- ― Michael Gira
Power to use the abilities of waterfowls. Variation of Avian Physiology.
- Anatidae Mimicry/Physiology
- Waterfowl Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into waterfowls, including ducks, geese, mergansers, pochards, and swans. Incidentally, it should be reminded that regardless of how they look, especially the geese and swans are both aggressive, territorial and perfectly able to break bones with a good hit.
- Avian Physiology
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Endurance
- Speed Swimming
- Webbed Feet
- Anatinae Physiology (dabbling ducks):
- Anserinae Physiology (geese and swans): Enhanced Strength
- Aythyinae Physiology (diving ducks):
- Merginae Physiology (eiders, scoters, sawbills and other sea-ducks):
Waterfowls are associated with great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus user with this power may have access to: Air Manipulation, Water Manipulation
- Swans: Decelerated Aging/Immortality, Fairy Physiology/Ethereal Physiology, Human Disguise, Love Empowerment
- Ohwah Tegu Saim (Xiaolin Chronicles)