- Weak Interaction Manipulation
- Weak Nuclear Force Manipulation
- Nuclear Fission Manipulation
The user can manipulate the weak force, one of the four fundamental forces of nature that underlies some forms of radioactivity, governs the decay of unstable subatomic particles such as mesons, and initiates the nuclear fusion reaction that fuels the Sun. As such, the Weak Force is believed to be why the Sun can provide the Earth with energy. Through this power, a user will generate and control different types of radiation.
In contrast to electromagnetic and strong forces, the strength of the weak force is different for particles and anti-particles charge violation, for a scattering process and its mirror image parity violation, and for a scattering process and the time-reversal of that scattering process time violation.
Four Interactive Forces
This power is the manipulation of one of the four interactive forces; the other 3 being:
- Age Acceleration
- Charged Particles Manipulation
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Microwave Emission
- Personal Weak Force
- Radiation Manipulation
- Fundamental Forces Manipulation
- Nuclear Manipulation
- Particle Energy Manipulation
- Solar Manipulation
- Depends on the user's level, knowledge, and experience with the ability.
- May not be immune to the aftermath of nuclear fission reactions, such as radiation.
- Captain Atom (DC Comics)
- Silica (DC Comics)
- Chaos Knight (DOTA)
- Max Eisenhardt/Magneto (Marvel Comics)
- Halflife (Marvel Comics)