- Nuclear Fission Force Symbiosis
- Weak Interactive Force Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to a weak force being, such as an embodiment of the weak interaction, supernatural beings associated with or in charge of nuclear fission or even entities comprised of weak nuclear force. The bond between entity and host can grant potent weak force abilities, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Binding Energy Manipulation
- Light Manipulation
- Solar Manipulation
- Stellar Manipulation
- Subatomic Manipulation
- Quark Manipulation
- Weak Force Manipulation
- Weak Force Mimicry
- Fundamental Forces Manipulation
- Interaction Symbiosis
- Nuclear Manipulation
- Radiation Symbiosis
- Solar Symbiosis
- The weak force entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful weak force entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Subatomic Manipulation could defeat the user.
- May be limited to specific practices (radiation, stellar energy, etc.).
- May be limited by laws of relativity.
- Trance Gemini (Andromeda)
- Starlings (DC Comics)
- Lawrence Trainor/Negative Man (DC Comics)
- Aurora Users (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn)
- Arabia Fats (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders); via Sun
- Carmel (One Piece); via Pandora
- Charlotte Linlin/Big Mom (One Piece); via Prometheus
- Asakura Hao (Shaman King); via Great Spirit
- Danica Maris/Star Power (Star Power)