- "You're merely defective. You aren't special. Not in the slightest. But that's exactly what makes you special. In your presence all magic is useless."
- ― The Queen of Witches describing Asta's nature (Black Clover)
- "He is the strongest....Sickly King!"
- ― Narrator describing Phoenix Joe (Show By Rock!!)
- Weakness Affinity/Augmentation
- Weakness Reversal
User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from the weakness of oneself or others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from weakness or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Fortitude Weakening
- Relative Strength Perception
- Weakness Creation
- Weakness Detection
- Weakness Embodiment
- Weakness Inducement
- Weakness Manipulation
- May only empower the users abilities/powers.
- Weak against Strength Manipulation.
- Users of Perpetual Augmentation are immune.
- Ayla (Chrono Trigger); via Dino Tail
- Frog (Chrono Trigger); via Frog Squash
- Mario (Paper Mario); via Danger Mario mode
- Pokémon with Blaze, Torrent, or Overgrow (Pokémon)
- Ipsens Castle (Final Fantasy IX)
- Valiant Knife (Final Fantasy VI)