- "To strengthen what is weak. Make hard what is soft."
- ― Ting Wang (Johnny English Reborn)
- "Weakness must be cast aside for the sake of power."
- ― Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Aversion/Con/Limitation/Vulnerability/Weakness Elimination
User can remove the limitations/weaknesses of anyone/anything, allowing them to bestow powers such as immortality, invulnerability, perfection and possibly more. Depending on the weaknesses removed, the effect may be either permanent or temporary.
- Adaptive Resurrection
- Aversion Negation
- Bodily Aspect Enhancement
- Daytime Walking
- Immortality Bestowal
- Invulnerability Bestowal
- Limitation Transcendence
- Limiter Removal
- Physical Force Immunity
- Regeneration Bestowal
- Unfettered Body
- Weakness Change
- Conceptual Materialization
- Conditional Invulnerability
- Expense Removal
- Life Resilience
- Recreation Empowerment
- Status Lock
- May be weak against Weakness Creation.
- May be limited to either one's own weaknesses, or those of others.
- May only be able to remove certain weaknesses.
- May only be temporary.
See also: Removed Achilles' Heel.
- Franz Raynor (The Adventures of Dr. McNinja)
- Superman (DC Comics: Kingdom Come)
- Saiyans (Dragon Ball series)
- The Bat Gremlin (Gremlins 2: The New Batch)
- Raziel (Legacy of Kain)
- Carnage (Marvel Comics)
- Ajimu Najimi (Medaka Box); via Weak Pointless skill
- Evangeline A.K. McDowell (Mahou Sensei Negima)
- HIM (The Powerpuff Girls)
- Alex Mercer (Prototype)
- Selene (Underworld)
- Katherine Pierce (The Vampire Diaries)
- Gem of Amara (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Sephiroth Graal (Highschool DxD)
- Red Stone of Aja (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II Battle Tendency)
- Varia Suit (Metroid Fusion)