The power to remove the weakness of anyone/anything. Opposite to Weakness Inducement.
- Limitation Removal
- Vulnerability Removal
User can remove the limitations/weaknesses of anyone/anything, allowing them to bestow powers such as immortality, invulnerability, perfection and possibly more. Depending on the weaknesses removed the effect may be either permanent or temporary.
- Bodily Aspect Enhancement
- Daytime Walking
- Immortality Bestowal
- Invulnerability Bestowal
- Limitation Transcendence
- Limiter Removal
- Physical Force Immunity
- Regeneration Bestowal
- Unfettered Body
- Weakness Change
- Conceptual Materialization
- Conditional Invulnerability
- Life Resilience
- Recreation Empowerment
- Status Lock
- May be weak against Weakness Creation.
- May be limited to either one's own weaknesses, or those of others.
- May only be temporary.
See also: Removed Achilles' Heel.
- Kingdom Come Superman (DC Comics)
- Saiyans (Dragon Ball)
- Raziel (Legacy of Kain)
- Ajimu Najimi (Medaka Box); via Weak Pointless skill
- Evangeline A.K. McDowell (Mahou Sensei Negima)
- Alex Mercer (Prototype)
- Selene (Underworld)
- Katherine Pierce (The Vampire Diaries)
- Gem of Amara (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Sephiroth Graal (Highschool DxD)
- Red Stone of Aja (Jojos Bizarre Adventure)