- "That fool believed taking my bell would defeat me! But she only weakened me temporarily."
- ― Grogar (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Limitation Resistance
The user is resistant, if not immune, to all or most weaknesses of one’s own race, allowing them to withstand their own limitations. This ability is common in every single alpha races known, though it has became apparent that other races like certain Metahumans, can also count as this.
This ability can be obtained by a variety of means, but the most concerned method is the transformation into an alpha species or very leader of a particular race.
- Daytime Walking
- High Resistance
- Limitation Transcendence
- Mythic Lord Physiology
- Prime Being
- Weakness Manipulation
- Weakness Reduction
- The users are not immune to their own weaknesses, only resistant to them.
- Can be counteracted by Weakness Manipulation, Weakness Creation, and Weakness Inducement.
- Users would may be resistant to only certain limitations of their kind.
- Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel)
- Muzan Kibutsuji (Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Grogar (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Original Vampires (The Originals)
- Dick Roman (Supernatural)
- Alpha Vampire (Supernatural)
- Count Vladislaus Dracula (Van Helsing)
- Cainite Vampires with powerful Fortitude (Vampire: The Masquerade); sunlight resistance