- Hyperspace Arsenal
Users with this ability are able to keep a hold of many weapons and be prepared to use them at the right situation. Name the weapon, and the user is bound to have something that fits.
- Dual Wielding
- Empathic Weaponry
- Hidden Arsenal
- Soul-Bound Weaponry
- Weapon Summoning
- Use of any thing deemed a "weapon"
- All Weapon Powers
- Basic: Able to summon simple and small arms like knives, swords and small firearms.
- Advanced:Summoning weapons of longer stature like around a chair and having mild complexity similar to a C4.
- High: Capable of Summoning tools up to about the size of a car and having massive complexity like say,a Artificial Intelligence or a Mini-Mecha
- Master: Can now summon weapons of up to a several cubic meters in size and having such sophisticated and high complexity like a cyber virus, atomic bomb, even a futuristic fighter jet.
- Absolute:Now able to summon any weapon regardless of size, with endless complexity,and an infinite number of them to boot (e.g Space Distorting objects, Physics Defying Transporters, a Ancient Babylonian Spaceship, or even objects that use some form of Super Science like a sword that can destroy reality). In the end they have it all here.
- Almighty Object
- Bullet Hell
- Powerful Objects
- Weapon Creation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Proficiency
- Just because the user has a massive arsenal does not mean they are proficient with them.
See Also: Hyperspace Arsenal
- Fear Cubrick (CubexCursedxCurious)
- Gilgamesh (Fate/stay night) via Gate of Babylon
- Archer (Fate/stay night) via Unlimited Blade Works
- Shirou Emiya (Fate/stay night) via Unlimited Blade Works
- Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
- Noctis Lucis Caelum (Final Fantasy XV)
- Jack Rakan (Negima!)
- Tenten (Naruto/Naruto: Shippūden)
- Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
- Miss Militia (Worm)