- "The tremendous Horse Cut technique should have destroyed your sword!"
- "Magic runes, laddie."
- ― Samurai Jack and the Scotsman (Samurai Jack)
- Weapon Augmentation
- Weaponry Enhancement
User can enhance any/all weapons through various means, including drawing out the weapons potential or by enhancing its natural properties.
- Layer Reinforcement
- Object Enhancement
- Power Via Weapons
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Mode
- Weaponry Refinement
- Enhancements may only be temporary.
- Unlike Weaponry Refinement, enhanced weapons do not gain any new powers other then what the weapon could naturally use.
- Yohko Mano (Devil Hunter Yohko)
- Horizon Ariadust (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)
- Hakuryuu Ren (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic)
- Alibaba Saluja (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic)
- Satsuki (Starbiter Satsuki)
- Claude C. Kenni (Star Ocean Ex)
- Gearfried the Swordmaster (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- The Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ); via Battle Fury Shout
- The Three Gods (Samurai Jack)
- Shirou Emiya (TYPE-MOON)
- Tomboy (Devil May Cry 5)
- Magic Stone (Marchen Awakens Romance)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.