- Device Enchantment/Manifestation/Transformation/Transmutation
- Redefine Object (Sword Art Online)
- Weapon Enchantment/Manifestation/Transmutation
The user can transform beings (including themselves), body parts, and/or objects into weapons.
- Gun Protrusion
- Weapon Entity Generation
- Weapon Morphing
- Weapon Physiology
- Weapon Transmutation
- Metal Mimicry
- Natural Weaponry
- Object Transmutation
- Weapon Creation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Transmutation Immunity users are immune.
- May be limited to what they can change into weapon (living/non-living, stone/bone/flesh/etc.).
- May be limited to transforming the target into certain type of weapons.
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye-contact, touch or some other action.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Some targets may be immune.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- Absolute Restoration and Transmutation Reversal can undo the transmutation.
- Soul Reapers' Zanpakutō (Bleach)
- Happy Blasters (Edens Zero)
- Ragnarok Esper/Sword (Final Fantasy VI)
- Inuyasha's Tessaiga (Inuyasha)
- Ten Commandments (Rave Master)
- Divine Objects/Weapons (Sword Art Online)