- Atmokinetic/Atmospheric/Sky/Weather Gun Proficiency/Usage
- Atmokinetic/Atmospheric/Sky/Weather Firearms Proficiency/Usage
- Atmokinetic/Atmospheric/Sky/Weather Bows Proficiency/Usage
The user can either use various ranged weaponry such as slingshots, bows, guns, cannons etc, as a conduit to weather-based powers or impose those effects on ranged weapons to enhance them.
- Air Artillery
- Atmokinetic Constructs
- Combined Artillery
- Electricity Artillery
- Elemental Artillery
- Power Artillery
- Sky Energy Manipulation
- Sky Manipulation
- Storm Manipulation
- Water Artillery
- Weather Attacks
- Weather Manipulation
- Weather Weaponry
- May only be able to fire one type of atmokinetic effect.
- May be unable to fire when away from an associated weather source, or when conditions change too much.
- Useless without ranged weapon medium.
- Too much change in weather, such as a loss of air pressure or humidity, may render the weapon useless.
- Otto Skorzeny (Atomic Robo); via weather cannon
- Atlanna (DC Comics); via Staff of Storms
- Weather Wizard (DC Comics); via Weather Wand
- Stormy Weather (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir); via her parasol
Known Weather Artillery
- Typhon's Bane (God of War II)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.