- "I was perfectly happy waving a wand. Now the thunder-clouds talk to me. Begging me to let them rain."
- ― Weather Wizard (DC Comics)
- "The elements marshal their infinite might at my beckoning! Power seethes in the roiling clouds! Now, at my command -- STRIKE! ."
- ― Ororo Munroe/Storm (Marvel Comics)
- "All the power of the storm, from all the world, flows through my veins, and can be summoned by mine hammer at any time, wherever it is. A lightning storm in Japan? Mine. A hurricane off the coast of Barbados? Mine again. A brace of tornadoes in Kansas? Aye...mine. All that might, all that destructive force, mine to command. Channeled and guided through the mystic might of this hammer, guided right at thee!"
- ― Thor Odinson (Marvel Comics)
The power to manipulate the weather.
- Meteorological Manipulation
- Weather Control
- Weather Modification
User can sense, create, shape and manipulate weather, i.e. the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas.
There are four main factors of Weather manipulation:
- Air Manipulation - for wind and related effects.
- Electricity Manipulation - lightning in all variations.
- Thermal Manipulation - make it cold or hot.
- Water Manipulation - rain, snow, fog, etc.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Atmokinetic Constructs
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Air Manipulation for winds of every power-level:
- Earth Manipulation to control the tectonic plates that drastically affect climate.
- Ecological Empathy to feel a shift in natural events.
- Electricity Manipulation for various electric effects:
- Environmental Adaptation
- Personal Weather
- Thermal Manipulation to affect the temperature.
- Thunder Manipulation
- Thundercloud Manipulation
- Vortex Manipulation
- Water Manipulation and most of its forms:
- Weather Attacks
- Weather Communication
- Weather Generation
- Weather Negation
- Weather Perception
- Weather Sensing
- Atmokinetic Combat
- Aurora Manipulation
- Healing Weather
- Weather Empowerment
- Weather Mimicry
- Weather Randomization
- Climate Manipulation
- Cold Weather Manipulation
- Cosmic Weather Manipulation
- Demonic Weather Manipulation
- Dimensional Weather Manipulation
- Divine Weather Manipulation
- Drought Zone: The user is constantly followed by clear skies and intensified sunlight within an atmosphere.
- Elemental Weather Manipulation
- Empathic Weather Manipulation
- Esoteric Weather Manipulation
- Hot Weather Manipulation
- Life Weather Manipulation
- Omni-Weather Manipulation
- Pluvial Zone: The user is constantly followed by clouds and heavy rain within an atmosphere.
- Primordial Weather Manipulation
- Psychic Weather Manipulation
- Storm Manipulation
- Weather Embodiment
- Weather Magic
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- Pressure Manipulation
- Rainbow Manipulation
- Season Manipulation
- Sky Manipulation
- Weather Soul
- Weather Weaponry
- Weather Immunity
- May be emotion-based, and therefore it becomes unstable if the user gets emotional.
- Requires an atmosphere as a medium i.e. air and space.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user and their power's natural limits.
- May not be able to control the weather after they cause the effects to manifest.
- May not be able to generate weather effects, having limited control over existing ones.
See Also: Weather Manipulation.
- Touchstone (Stargate Sg-1)
- The Orb (Street Fighter: The Animated Series)
- Staff of Sacanas (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Storm Card (Card Captor Sakura)
- Eye of Dashi and Sword of the Storm (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Weather Memory (Kamen Rider W)
- Weather Wand (DC Comics)
- Dutch Boy (Geostorm)
- Mjolnir (Marvel Comics)
- Thundra's medallion (Aladdin: The Animated Series)