- "I was perfectly happy waving a wand. Now the thunder-clouds talk to me. Begging me to let them rain."
- ― Weather Wizard (DC Comics)
- "The elements marshal their infinite might at my beckoning! Power seethes in the roiling clouds! Now, at my command -- STRIKE! ."
- ― Ororo Munroe/Storm (Marvel Comics)
- "All the power of the storm, from all the world, flows through my veins, and can be summoned by mine hammer at any time, wherever it is. A lightning storm in Japan? Mine. A hurricane off the coast of Barbados? Mine again. A brace of tornadoes in Kansas? Aye...mine. All that might, all that destructive force, mine to command. Channeled and guided through the mystic might of this hammer, guided right at thee!"
- ― Thor Odinson (Marvel Comics)
The power to manipulate the weather. Sub-power of Nature Manipulation.
- Meteorological Manipulation
- Weather Alteration/Control/Shaping
- Weather Modification
The user can sense, create, shape and manipulate weather, i.e. the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog, and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas.
There are four main factors of Weather manipulation:
- Air Manipulation - for wind and related effects.
- Electricity Manipulation - lightning in all variations.
- Thermal Manipulation - make it cold or hot.
- Water Manipulation - rain, snow, fog, etc.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Air Manipulation for winds of every power-level:
- Cloud Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation to control the tectonic plates that drastically affect climate.
- Ecological Empathy to feel a shift in natural events.
- Environmental Adaptation
- Meteorology Intuition
- Personal Weather
- Thermal Manipulation to affect the temperature.
- Thunder Manipulation
- Vortex Manipulation
- Water Form Manipulation
- Cause Droughts
- Plasma Manipulation
- Ice Manipulation
- Precipitation Manipulation
- Vapor Manipulation
- Weather Attacks
- Weather Constructs
- Weather Generation
- Weather Immunity
- Weather Negation
- Weather Perception
- Weather Sensing
- Weather Solidification
- Atmokinetic Combat
- Aurora Manipulation
- Healing Weather
- Weather Communication
- Weather Empowerment
- Weather Mimicry
- Weather Randomization
- Abnormal Weather
- Bio-Weather Manipulation
- Climate Manipulation
- Cold Weather Manipulation
- Cosmic Weather Manipulation
- Death Weather Manipulation
- Demonic Weather Manipulation
- Dimensional Weather Manipulation
- Divine Weather Manipulation
- Drought Zone: The user is constantly followed by clear skies and intensified sunlight within an atmosphere.
- Elemental Weather Manipulation
- Empathic Weather Manipulation
- Esoteric Weather Manipulation
- Hot Weather Manipulation
- Life Weather Manipulation
- Omni-Weather Manipulation
- Pluvial Zone: The user is constantly followed by clouds and heavy rain within an atmosphere.
- Primordial Weather Manipulation
- Psychic Weather Manipulation
- Storm Manipulation
- Weather Embodiment
- Weather Magic
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- Pressure Manipulation
- Rainbow Manipulation
- Season Manipulation
- Sky Manipulation
- Weather Soul
- Weather Weaponry
- Weather Immunity
- May be emotion-based, and therefore it becomes unstable if the user gets emotional.
- Requires an atmosphere as a medium i.e. air and space.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user and their power's natural limits.
- May not be able to control the weather after they cause the effects to manifest.
- May not be able to generate weather effects, having limited control over existing ones.
See Also: Weather Manipulation.
- Demon's Extracts (Akame ga Kill)
- Thundra's Medallion (Aladdin: The Animated Series)
- Storm Card (Card Captor Sakura)
- Weather Wand (DC Comics)
- Dutch Boy (Geostorm)
- Weather Machines (Growtopia)
- Weather Memory (Kamen Rider W)
- Mjolnir (Marvel Comics)
- Staff of Sacanas (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Gloom-Inator 3000-Inator (Phineas and Ferb)
- Touchstone (Stargate Sg-1)
- The Orb (Street Fighter: The Animated Series)
- Snow Glove (The King of Christmas)
- Eye of Dashi and Sword of the Storm (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Vyrad Ruby (Heirs of the Night)