The power to gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with a meteorological/weather-based being. Variation of Symbiosis.
- Atmospheric/Meteorological Symbiosis
The user can gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with a meteorological/weather-based entity. Whether it is with a weather-controlling existence, a being of atmospheric force or an embodiment of the weather itself, the host’s relationship will afford them potent meteorological abilities. The powers can include elemental techniques, temperature control, and even pressure manipulation. Host and meteorological entity can benefit and/or suffer from each other’s state of being. As with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Climate Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Elemental Weather Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation
- Weather Manipulation
- Weather Power Link
- The meteorological entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful weather entity may harm or even destroy the host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Sky Manipulation/Weather Negation could defeat the user.
- May require a supernatural contract.
- May be limited to a particular type of meteorological entity/event (tornado, blizzard, rain cloud, etc.).
- Damage to the atmosphere or bond with the atmosphere could disrupt the user’s power.
- May only be able to affect weather in the immediate area.
- Tōshirō Hitsugaya (Bleach)
- Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)
- Sōjirō Kusaka (Bleach)
- Chōjirō Sasakibe (Bleach)
- Zoe Orimoto (Digimon Frontier)
- Domenico Pucci/Wes Bluemarine/Weather Report (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part VI: Stone Ocean); via Weather Report
- Aisho Dainenjiyama (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VIII: JoJolion); via Doobie Wah!
- Dr. Donald Blake (Marvel Comics)
- Charlotte Linlin/Big Mom (One Piece); via Zeus
- Usui Horokeu/Horohoro (Shaman King); via Spirit of Rain
- Chocolove McDonell (Shaman King); via Spirit of Wind
- Tao Ren (Shaman King); via Spirit of Thunder
- Isaac (Paranatural)