The ability to wield or create weapons with weather power. Variation of Element Weaponry.
- Atmokinetic Weaponry
- Atmospheric Weaponry
- Sky Weaponry
- Storm Weaponry
User can to create or wield weaponry with power over weather. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of weather-based ability they possess.
- Air Weaponry
- Atmokinetic Constructs
- Electricity Weaponry
- Element Weaponry
- Power Weaponry
- Sky Energy Manipulation
- Sky Manipulation
- Storm Manipulation
- Water Weaponry
- Weather Immunity
- Weather Attacks
- Weather Manipulation
- May need a source of weather or an adequate atmosphere to use powers or even be effective at all.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Removal of the necessary atmospheric conditions may render the weapon useless.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Weather Negation
- Aquaman/Arthur Curry (DC Comics); via Trident of Poseidon
- Atlanna (DC Comics); via Staff of Storms
- Ocean Master/Orm (DC Comics)
- Weather Wizard/Mark Marden (DC Comics)
- Magni (God of War 2018)
- Modi (God of War 2018)
- Tarene (Marvel Comics); via Tarene's Hammer
- Thor (Marvel Comics)
- Nami (One Piece); via Art of Weather
- Tenshi Hinanawi (Touhou Project)
- Modi Thorson (Ultimate Marvel)
- Cryptek Ethermancers (Warhammer 40,000)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Xiaolin Showdown); via Sword of the Storm
Known Weather Weapons
- Trident of Poseidon (DC Comics)
- Weather Wand (DC Comics)
- Typhon's Bane (God of War II)
- Mjolnir (Marvel Comics); via the God Tempest
- Sword of Hisou (Touhou Project)
- Ether Crystal (Warhammer 40,000)
- Voltaic Staff (Warhammer 40,000)