The user can manipulate the weight of anything to make it very light and easy to move or very heavy and impossible to move. The user can make the object so heavy it can break through almost anything or so light that it can just float away.
- If user isn't in control, they could either float away or be immobilized by weight.
- May be limited to affecting self, others or only objects.
- May be limited to only increasing or decreasing weight.
- Nicholas Bacon (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)
- Pitt (Kid Icarus Uprising)
- Palutena (Super Smash Bros); via Lightweight
- Shiki (One Piece); via Fuwa Fuwa no Mi
- Miss Valentine (One Piece)
- Machvise (One Piece)
- Izuru Kira (Bleach)
- Koichi Hirose (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable); via Echoes Act 3
- Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique users (Naruto Shippuden)
- Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique users (Naruto Shippuden)
- Ōnoki (Naruto Shippuden)
- Neliel (Guardian Archangels)
- South Kai (Dragon Ball Z)
- Sigmund (Unbreakable Machine-Doll)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.