- "I hate it when the things he says that don't make sense "make" sense."
- ― Thief (8-Bit Theater)
The ability to manipulate what is weird. Opposite to Normalcy Manipulation.
- Bizarreness Manipulation
- Strangeness Manipulation/Control
- Weirdness Control
User can manipulate weirdness, making weird events and other things happen that do not normally happen in the universe. They can make weird things normal and vice versa, but cannot manipulate what else is normal, only what is weird to begin with can be affected.
- Biological Manipulation
- Causality Manipulation
- Context Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Physical Law Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Science Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Weirdness Inducement
- Can only manipulate what is weird and what is not.
- Limited by how much raw power users actually possess.
- Cannot manipulate what is normal, only what is weird.
- May be weak against Normalcy Manipulation.
See Also: Reality Is Out To Lunch.
- The Addams Family (The Addams Family)
- Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
- Discord (My Little Pony series)
- Gogo the Dodo (Tiny Toons)