The power to use the traits of a wereavian. Variation of Werebeast Physiology.
- Werebird Physiology
- Birdman Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a wereavian. A wereavian is a person that has the ability to shapeshift into an avian-like humanoid, or possibly even into a bird entirely. Alternate forms may possess many mixtures of human and bird traits (ex. head and torso of a man; wings and talons of a bird; etc.).
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Avian Physiology
- Beak Protrusion
- Claw Retraction
- Conditional Transformation/Transformation
- Feather Manifestation
- Hollow Skeleton
- Human Physiology
- Wing Manifestation
- Acidic Bodily Fluids (Vulture)
- Ash Resurrection (Phoenix)
- Night Vision (Owl)
- Weather Manipulation (Thunderbird)
- Users may have limited control over when or how they shift.
- Users may have specific forms they shift into.
- Some users may find, like many were-creatures, that they become weak to a specific material (i.e. silver).
- Reiji The Crow (Bloody Roar)
- Wereowl/Wrowls (The Forgotten Realms)
- Owl Dopant (Futo Detective)
- Eda Clawthorne (The Owl House)
- Werechickens (The Real Ghostbusters)