The power to posses the traits of a werebeast lord. Advanced variation of Werebeast Physiology.
- Alpha/King/Lady/Lord/Master/Mistress/Queen of Werebeasts/Therianthropes
- Werebeast/Therianthrope Lordship
The user either is or can transform into a Werebeast Lord, the most powerful form of werebeast imaginable. Unlike most werebeasts, the werebeast lord may possess unimaginable skill in fearsome dark magic, and can command legions of werebeasts.
Also, werebeast lords are known to have a certain resistance to silver for prolonged periods of time and have the fewest weaknesses. Furthermore, depending on the user, they may have a demonic nature, thus granting them access to the most unholy of powers.
- Bodily Aspect Enhancement - Users are adept at controlling and enhancing themselves.
- Immortality - Live forever
- Invulnerability - Be impervious to many forms of damage.
- Supernatural Condition
- Supernatural Agility
- Supernatural Durability
- Supernatural Endurance
- Supernatural Instincts
- Supernatural Reflexes
- Supernatural Regeneration - Regenerative abilities are heightened severely.
- Supernatural Senses - Users can track, sense and locate most anything a world away.
- Supernatural Speed
- Supernatural Stamina
- Supernatural Strength
- Werebeast Physiology - Obviously, the user is the most powerful of werebeasts.
- Conversion - Can transform others to werebeasts, most often with a bite.
- Alpha Physiology - As the most powerful werebeasts, they are the natural alphas.
- Dark Arts - Like all other Dark Lords, the user is skilled in dark magic
- Dark Lord - The Werebeast Lord has the potential to become a powerful dark sovereign
- Demonic Force Manipulation - Might gain control over demonic forces
- Infinite Resurrection - May return from the grave a set time after death.
- Power Immunity - May have limited immunity to silver
- Transcendent Werebeast Physiology - The strongest of lords can ascend to greater levels of power.
- Though the user can withstand some silver, it is recommended that they do not allow the substance to be introduced in large capacities beneath the skin, as regeneration may keep it inside and cause permanent damage.
- May share the same basic limits as other were creatures.
- May be vulnerable to Vampire Lord Physiology if vampires and werebeasts are natural enemies.
- Cornell, Dark Lord of Lycanthropes (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)
- Mrs. Thompson (Codename: Kids Next Door); as queen of the weredogs
- Turenne (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere); as queen of the werewolves
- Volf, Ruler of Storms (Ninja Gaiden)
- Jezelda (Pathfinder)
- Lycaon (Percy Jackson)
- Cain (Shiki)
- Alpha Werewolf (Supernatural)
- Quint Lane (Underworld); due to infusions of the Corvinus Strain
- Peter Hale (Teen Wolf); formerly
- Scott McCall (Teen Wolf); due being True Alpha
- Evolved Werewolves (The Vampire Diaries)
- Uratha Totems (Werewolf: The Forsaken)