- Bog/Marsh/Mire/Swamp/Wetlands Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Animal Magic (limited to wetland animals)
- Elemental Magic
- Flood Creation
- Gas Magic
- Nature Magic
- Plant Magic (limited to wetland plants)
- Spell Casting
- Wetland Manipulation
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- Desert Magic, Fire Magic and/or Pollution Manipulation may negate the user's power.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- Big Bayou (Courage the Cowardly Dog)
- Bog Witch (Final Fantasy IV)
- Swamp Witch (King's Quest: Mask of Eternity)
- Metallia (The Witch and the Hundred Knight)
- Bog Witch (Wizards 101)
- Portable Swamp (Harry Potter)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.