- "Where there's a whip (WHIPCRACK) there's a way."
- ― The Return of the King (the 1980 animated version by Rankin/Bass Productions)
- "When a problem comes along,
- You must whip it!"
- ― Devo, "Whip It"
The ability to manipulate whips. Variation of Weapon Manipulation.
- Whip Control
User can create, summon, shape, manipulate and use any kind of whips with perfect skill, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis. They are able to use flexible materials as makeshift whips or manipulate the density of their whips allowing them to clash with sharper weapons use whips as shields.
- Enhanced Whipmanship
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency with anything flexible or whip-like.
- Manipulate the properties of whips.
- Move/lift whips.
- Object Attacks using whips.
- Weapon Calling
- Weapon Constructs using whips.
- Weapon Regeneration
- Weapon Summoning
- Whip Generation
- Density Manipulation
- Enhanced Accuracy
- Enhanced Combat
- Leather Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Transmutation
- May be unable to create whips, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user and their power's natural limits.
- Users could be limited by how strong the density of their whip can be.