- Tornado Constructs
Users can turn the tornado into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the weather for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Aerokinetic Constructs
- Atmokinetic Constructs
- Constructs Creation
- Tornado Manipulation
- Weather Manipulation
- Weather Weaponry
- May be unable to create tornado, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases, the constructs will return back into their original state if the user becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- Limited by users imagination/knowledge.
- May be limited to using certain size or intensity of tornado.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (i.e. no/limited amount of moving parts).