- White Hole Beams/Blasts/Bolts/Bursts/Rays
- White Hole Projection
The user can release/use white holes to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding White Hole Bolts: Project white holes that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated White Hole Blasts: Release blasts of white holes in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release white hole blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of white holes.
- Omnidirectional White Hole Waves: Send out a wave of white holes in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit white holes from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release white hole blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release white hole blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- White Hole Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of white holes.
- White Hole Beam Emission: Release beams of white holes.
- White Hole Blast: Release white holes over a specific target area.
- White Hole Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of white holes.
- White Hole Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of white holes.
- White Hole Breath: Discharge white hole blasts from mouth.
- White Hole Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- White Hole Cutting: Use white holes to cut opponents.
- White Hole Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with white holes.
- White Hole Pillar Projection: Project white hole pillars.
- White Hole Spike Projection: Project white hole spikes.
- White Hole Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of white holes.
- White Hole Wave Emission: Send out a wave of white holes and that repels everything.
- Zap: A tiny short release of white hole to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Energy Attacks
- Gravitational Energy Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- White Hole Manipulation
- Users may require outside source of white holes to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing my be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.