- White Hole Generation/Projection
User can create white holes, as a black hole "sucks" matter in via gravity, a white hole spits it out.
- Can be used to generate light, matter and energy. High-level users, or users with Matter Manipulation, have the potential to create anything.
- Gravity Manipulation
- Portal Manipulation
- Space-Time Distortion
- Black Hole Creation: the counterpart of this ability.
- Gravitational Singularity Generation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial-Gravitation Manipulation
- Users with Gravity Manipulation may be able to counter the effects of the white hole.
- May require an existing black hole to work (e.g. if the user can't create their own singularities).
- Cannot control created white holes.
- Alba Meira (King Of Fighters Maximum Impact)
- Light of Destruction (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- "White Hole" trap card (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Andromeda Ascendent (Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda); by using 40 Nova-Bombs
- Carol Danvers as Binary (Marvel Comics); her powers are attributed to a white hole.
- Original Zero (The King Of Fighters series)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.