- White Hole Control
- White Holes Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate white holes, a hypothetical region of space-time where gravity prevents entry, but energy and matter can escape. Considered the antithesis of black holes, general relativity theory says white holes could form from spinning black holes. The singularity’s rotation allows for entry without destruction. Anything entering would pass through a space-time tunnel (wormhole) and be expelled from a white hole, being set in a different region in space or time period.
The user can control the size of the white hole, and move it around in space to expel its contents.
- Black Hole Creation
- EM Spectrum Manipulation
- Merge white Holes together, creating a bigger white hole.
- Negate other users with White Hole Creation
- Size Manipulation of the white holes.
- Space-Time Distortion
- Time Reduction
- Time Stopping
- White Hole Attacks
- White Hole Creation
- Astronomical Object Manipulation
- Density Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Hole Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Wormhole Creation
- A white hole's gravity can attract matter, but its event horizon prevents any entry.
- White holes are white because light cannot enter.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- White hole may become too massive to control.
- If too small, it may just shrink.
- Gravity Negation can destroy white holes.
- May be unable to create white holes, being limited to manipulating already existing ones.
- Quantum tunneling may bypass the Event Horizon, allowing user to enter.
- Users of Spatial-Temporal Lock may be unaffected by white holes.
- Blue Lanterns (DC Comics)
- Green Lanterns (DC Comics)
- Indigo Tribe (DC Comics)
- Sinestro Corps (DC Comics)
- White Lantern Corps (DC Comics)
- Skeletor (He-Man and the Masters of the Universe)
- Carol Danvers/Binary (Marvel Comics)
- Severian (The Urth of the New Sun)