- "AH! I knew it! Light is best appreciated in the flesh! A Cursed Spirit's flesh is no fun! Where are the people?! The women?!...What a wonderful age these has become! Women and children...spawning like maggots! Marvelous!! It'll be a Massacre!!"
- ― Ryōmen Sukuna's glee and wonder towards his resurrection. (Jujutsu Kaisen)
- Wild Inner Demon/Monster
The user possesses an inner beast that is savagely fierce and bloodthirsty, granting them strength and ferocity overwhelming enough to obliterate anyone or anything that dares to stand in the user's path.
Despite their dangerous instincts, users mustn't let their inner beast overpower them or they will become psychotic killing machines bent on survival and bloodlust. The user must be careful and try to stay calm unless they really need to access the power of the beast inside them. The user also takes on the aspects of wild, dangerous, and diseased animals that are insane and almost nothing can stop them.
Given the brutal temperament of a wild inner beast, it will prove to be extremely difficult and challenging to handle and to control such a monster, therefore requiring the user to stay in control of themselves and their emotions to collaborate with their inner beast in order for both to cooperate and work together peacefully and more effectively.
However, because the user's inner beast is much more barbaric than that of one with a tame inner beast, the power granted to them may be even greater than the latter's considering how vicious this type of inner beast is by comparison.
- Adrenal Activation
- Anger Empowerment
- Combat Empowerment
- Divided Mind
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Strength
- Fear Empowerment
- Feral Mind
- Hatred Empowerment
- Indomitable Will
- Inner Beast Energy Manipulation
- Inner Beast Summoning
- Inner Beast Symbiosis
- Inner Beast Transformation
- Killing Instinct
- Pain Suppression
- Power Infusion
- Predator Instinct
- Power Augmentation
- Berserker Physiology
- Inner Beast
- Insanity Empowerment - when losing control.
- Personal Demon Physiology
- The user must calm down or their inner beast will turn them into a psychopath and/or rampaging killer.
- Beast/Demon within users are fundamentally unique.
- May be vulnerable to bullets and other objects.
- This power may destroy the user if not used wisely.
- The user must maintain a focused mind in order to keep this power under control.
- Usesr may only be able to collaborate with kind inner beasts.
- Inner Beast Mastery can complete dominate wild beast.
- Removal of the inner beast may result in death due to the process of removal being extremely painful and taxing on energy.
- Ragna the Bloodedge (BlazBlue)
- Beast Boy (Teen Titans); can transform into a savage werewolf-like form
- Jio Freed (666 Satan/O-Parts Hunter); serves as the host to the Archedemon, Satan/Lucifer
- Angel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine (Marvel Comics)
- Hanzō Hasashi (Mortal Kombat)
- Dr. Jekyll (Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde); with his inner-evil Mr. Hyde
- Saiyans (Dragon Ball)
- Yuji Itadori (JUJUTSU KAISEN)
- Inuyasha (InuYasha); being half-dog demon can transform into a full-fledged demon when in life-threatening danger