Power to use the abilities of a will-o'-the-wisp. Variation of Cryptid Physiology.
- Foolish Fire Physiology
- Fox Fire Mimicry
- Ghost Light Physiology
- Ignis Fatuus Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a will-o-the-wisp, which are either mischievous spirits of the dead, or other supernatural beings or spirits such as fairies, attempting to lead travelers astray. They manifest usually as ghostly lights or spherical flames, sometimes with a ghostly form holding or carrying them, or as glowing, vaguely shaped form.
Will-o-the-wisps can be either benevolent or malevolent beings but they are mostly neutral. They can only be seen at night over really dark areas such as swamps, marshes or a thick fog.
They are known all over the world with differing names, but surprisingly similar appearance and behavior.
- Confusion Inducement
- Electricity Mimicry
- Fire Mimicry
- Light Mimicry
- Spirit Physiology
See Also: Will-o'-the-Wisp
- Will-O'-The-Wisp (Brave)
- Will-O'-The-Wisp (Charmed)
- Will-O'-The-Wisp (Elder Scrolls)
- Will-O'-The-Wisp (Final Fantasy)
- Will-O'-The-Wisp (Folklore)
- Skull Kid (The Legend of Zelda)
- Will-O'-The-Wisp (Lost Girl)
- Will-O'-The-Wisp (Monster Girl Encyclopedia)
- Santelmo Fire (Philippine Mythology)
- Will-O'-The-Wisp (Valkyrie Crusade)