- Window Control
User can create, shape and manipulate windows, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis.
- Access and Occlusion
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using windows as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of windows .
- Move/lift windows.
- Object Attacks using windows.
- Object Constructs using windows.
- Projectile Enhancement with throwing windows.
- Window Generation
- Object Transmutation into windows.
- Architecture Manipulation
- Door Manipulation
- Glass Manipulation
- Key Manipulation
- Key-Based Powers
- Lock Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Plastic Manipulation
- Portal Manipulation
- Portal Physiology
- May be unable to create windows, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Most windows aren't particularly movable.
- Constance Nebbercracker (Monster House)
- The House (The Simpsons: Treehouse of Terror)