The ability to use wires with great skill. A variation of Weapon Proficiency.
- Enhanced Wiremanship/Threadmanship
- Thread Proficiency
- Thread/Wire Mastery
Users demonstrate natural aptitude for the way of using the wire or thread as weapon/tool. They can wield a wire or thread with great proficiency in range, accuracy and speed allowing them to perform feats such as wrapping then pulling things or bringing them closer, binding their opponents, scaring/lashing opponents, binding then snatching others weapons, swinging from high altitudes and slicing the flesh of their enemies when striking at great speed.
- Grants a great attack range and versatility, distant or close.
- Wide area attacks taking down multiple opponents.
- Strangulation or even break an opponent's neck with wires.
- Swing and grapple from structures, targets, or even clouds.
- Control the sharpness of the wires with delicate movements, allowing one to cut through matter or pick up objects without harming them.
- Set innovative traps beforehand or even during combat.
- Attach wires to projectiles to control their trajectory.
- Compress and wrap wires/threads together to form weapons and armors.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Demonic Weaponry
- Divine Weaponry
- Empathic Weaponry
- Enhanced Combat
- Hair Manipulation
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Magic Weaponry
- Sentient Weaponry
- Soul-Bound Weaponry
- Thread Manipulation
- Weapon Creation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Physiology
- Weapon Proficiency Touch
- Wire Manipulation
- If the user possesses energy capabilities, they may be able to perform:
- Mostly used for long ranged user, may be at a disadvantage at close range.
- If using multiple wires, there's a possibility for them to get tangled.
- Length of wire may limit one's overall range.
See also: Razor Floss.