- "I think we got our prayers crossed!"
- ― Herbert (Family Guy)
The power to manipulate wishes.
- Wish Control
The user can manipulate wishes, changing them to make it something else, reverse/undo granted wishes, deny wishes from ever being granted, destroy/create wishes and imbue them onto a person, etc.
- Absolute Wish
- Desire Manipulation
- Emotion Manipulation
- Genie Physiology
- Leprechaun Physiology
- Reality Warping
- Wish Embodiment
- Wishes may be restricted by rules. Most often "no wishing for more wishes" or Omnipotence.
- User may not be able to manipulate their own wishes and, by extension, those of another wish-granting being.
- Dependent on manipulator, wishes may have loopholes and twists.
- May only be able to manipulate certain wishes.
- May not be able to grant wishes.
- Li-Grim (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance)
- Matoi Sumeragi (Matoi: The Sacred Slayer)
- Ryou Ninomiya (This Ugly Yet Beautiful World)
- Shirou Kotomine (TYPE-MOON); via Almighty Key
- Magic Muffin (The Fairly Oddparents)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.