- Wood Projection
The user can release/use wood to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Wood Bolts: Project wood that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Wood Blasts: Release blasts of wood in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release wood blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of wood.
- Omnidirectional Wood Waves: Send out a wave of wood in all directions.
- Wood Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of wood.
- Wood Beam Emission: Release beams of a wood.
- Wood Blast: Release wood over a specific target area.
- Wood Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of wood.
- Wood Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of wood.
- Wood Breath: Discharge wood blasts from mouth.
- Wood Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Wood Cutting: Use wood to cut opponents.
- Wood Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with wood.
- Wood Pillar Projection: Project wood pillars.
- Wood Spike Projection: Project wood spikes.
- Wood Vision: Emit wood from one's eyes.
- Wood Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of wood.
- Wood Wave Emission: Send out a wave of wood that repels everything.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of wood that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release wood blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release wood blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of wood to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Leaf Manipulation
- Organic Attacks
- Plant Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Wood Generation
- Wood Manipulation
- Wood Mimicry
- Zou Hakuten (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Wood Release Users (Naruto)
- Makoto Maruta (Shingan no Yuusha); via Maruko
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.