- "Ah... Its good to let the old midsection breathe."
- "What.... How the hell are you alive?"
- ― Seamus and Peter Griffin asking how he is alive when his body is completely wooden (Family Guy)
- Arboreal Mimicry/Physiology
- Tree Mimicry/Physiology
- Wood Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into wood. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of wood, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity/Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Leaf Projection
- Self-Sustenance via Photosynthesis.
Many trees have certain specific mythical/supernatural associations that may grant additional abilities for the user, for possible applications see here.
- Botanical Communication
- Forest Physiology
- Golem Creation
- Malleable Anatomy
- Regenerative Healing Factor/Xylokinetic Regeneration
- Thermal Resistance
- Wood Manipulation
- Xylokinetic Creature Creation
- Very likely slows the user.
- Can dehydrate far quicker than a human body.
- May require constant connection with earth or water.
- May be restricted to single variation.
- May catch fire easily.
- Not exactly Invulnerability since limb can be broken off.
- May be vulnerable to everything that a normal plant would be (fire, plant poisons, etc.).
See Also: Treants.