User can create, shape and otherwise manipulate wool, the textile fiber obtained from sheep and certain other animals, including cashmere from goats, mohair from goats, qiviut from muskoxen, angora from rabbits, and other types of wool from camelids. Wool has several qualities that distinguish it from hair or fur: it is crimped, it is elastic, and it grows in staples (clusters).
- Alopecia Projection
- Comakinetic Constructs using wool.
- Hair Generation
- Hair Propulsion
- Manipulate the properties of wool.
- Move/lift wool.
- Impact Absorption
- Organic Attacks using wool.
- Organic Generation of wool.
- Charmy Pappitson (Black Clover)
- Aries (Fairy Tail)
- Franmalth (Fairy Tail); via Revolution
- Sheep Man (Megaman)
- Sheep Creep (Skylanders: Trap Team)
- Pokemon who can learn "Cotton Guard" (Pokemon)
- Sheeple (Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Boom! comics)