- Caption Manifestation
- Word Animation
User can transform a spoken word into the actual object, materializing solid words in their depicted form (i.e. Spoken "fire" would create fire). They can turn the words into the actual substance that may still maintain the actual word form.
- Musical Animation
- Sound Manipulation
- Symbol Magic
- Literary Manipulation
- Voice Manipulation
- Must be able to speak.
- May backfire if spoken incorrectly.
- Arthur (Arthur); in a dream only
- Zagred (Black Clover)
- Hilda Berg (Cuphead); fires a "HA"
- Messemon (Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters)
- Levy McGarden (Fairy Tail)
- Eucliwood Hellscythe (Is This A Zombie?/Is This A Zombie? Of the Dead)
- Koichi Hirose (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV Diamonds are Unbreakable); via Echoes ACT 1 & 2
- Hiiro Okamura (Konjiki no Wordmaster); via Word Magic
- Zed (Lollipop Chainsaw)
- Monolith (Mischief Makers)
- Manga Fukidashi (My Hero Academia)
- The Greybeards (Skyrim)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Robot SpongeBob (SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom)
- Word Ball Users (The Electric Company)
- Ptah (The Kane Chronicles)
- Rori Lane (Wayward)
- Kotoha Isone (Yozakura Quartet)
- Little Red Riding Hood/Wonder Red (Super Why!)
- Voice Thickener (Doraemon)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.