- "There is no hate, only joy, For you are beloved by the goddess, Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds, Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul."
- ― LOVELESS describing Minerva (Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII)
- Planet Healing
- Planetary Healing
User can heal everything on a planetary scale or even heal the planets/worlds themselves, allowing them to heal/restore any damage a planet or its life has ever suffered, such as fixing craters caused by comet/meteor impacts and/or restoring and healing any and all life that has been wiped out on the planet from powers such as extinction or Omnicide.
- Environmental Purification
- Flawless Restoration
- Life Field Projection
- Mass Resurrection
- Natural Force Healing
- Planetary Restoration
- Regeneration Manipulation
- Resurrection Field Projection
- Absolute Restoration
- Healing Aura
- Healing Earth
- Omni Healing
- Planetary Lordship
- Planetary Manipulation
- Restoration Embodiment
- World Recreation
- May be very draining or harmful for the user.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Since users emotions affect healing directly, control is essential.
See Also: World Healing Wave.
- Aquarion Love (Aquarion Evol)
- Galvanic Mechamorphs (Ben 10); Limited to Galvan B
- Crystalsapien (Ben 10); Limited to Petropia
- Midas (C)
- Midora (Toriko); Gourmet Spice
- Minerva (Final Fantasy VII)
- Hajime Nagumo (From Commonplace to the Worlds Strongest)
- Dyntos (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
- Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon); via the Legendary Silver Crystal
- Super Shenron (Dragon Ball Super)
- Spyro (The Legend of Spyro)
- Steven Universe (Steven Universe); movie version only
- B.E.R. (Teen Titans Go!)
- Chip/Light Gaia (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Sanetur Acre Vulnus (Supernatural)