- Planet Fission/Split
- World Fission/Split
The user can shape and rule over a variety of alternate worlds to their liking, creating diverging realities by splitting a singular universe into several different versions of its core, usually keeping the split-ons in the same plane but potentially moving them to various alternate ones with it's own radically different space, time, possibility, probabilities.
Essentially user can construct a variety of self-duplicating fundamentals creating alternate timelines from the differing situations present on the original and parallel worlds. Ultimately the multiple eternities will form into a alternate realities by itself.
- Cosmic Creation
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Planetary Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Universal Lordship
- May cost countless lives of those living on the world before it was divided
- May be dangerous to the natural placement of cosmic alignments.
- Creation Spirit Lilith (Atelier Iris: Azoth of Destiny)
- Krona (DC Comics)
- Lord Chaos (Chaos! Comics)
- Celia Mauser (Scrapped Princess)
- Reid Hershel (Tales of Eternia)
- Mithos Yggdrasil (Tales of Symphonia)