- "I have eyes that can see, right through lead..."
- ― Metro Man (Megamind)
- Penetration Vision
- Transparent Vision
The user can see through solid objects/people, penetrating solid objects and seeing within objects. This can use be used for medical purposes such as the detection of cancers, tumors, blackened lungs, etc. The skill of perceiving a specific location (i.e. artery) is given by partial reflection of the ray from each specific surface surveyed.
- See through solid objects.
- See through organic matter, allowing them to survey a person who could be injured or sick.
- Trace nerves and bodily function activities.
- Allows to pinpoint physical weaknesses.
- Electricity Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Looking through more than one wall may be impossible or confusing.
- There may be objects/material that cannot be observed by X-Ray Vision.
- May not be able to see through certain substances.
- Use of actual x-rays may be harmful to living things over time.
- Falcon's Eye (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Peeping Tom (Bioshock: Burial At Sea)
- Glare Glare no Mi (One Piece)