- Dendrokinetic Constructs
- Wood Constructs
Users can turn wood into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the element for various purposes.
- Blade Retraction
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable creating wood, being limited to shaping already existing one.
- Fire, ice, and plants-based abilities can destroy objects.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Wood Release users (Naruto)
- Azuma (Fairy Tail)
- Laki Olietta (Fairy Tail)
- Ichima (Yumekui Merry)
- Kevin Levin (Ben 10 Alien Force: Video Game); when absorbing wood