- Good Division/Rift/Separation/Splicing
- Light Archetype/Aspect/Rift/Side Division/Separation/Splicing
- Yang Division/Rift/Splicing
The user can separate the light archetypes of themselves and/or specific individuals and manifest them into good Jungian doppelgängers. The light archetype is the accumulation of the host’s subconscious yet good and positive traits that are therefore denied by the person.
The way this power functions apart from the clone creation part, is that the user of this ability is able to basically splice the positive aspect of the spirit and then rip it out.
In terms of power, the light archetype clones can possess any of the power sets that the individual has, but to an equal or to a much higher extent. They are highly likely to inspire courage in the host and this will create openings for them to attack.
- Aspect Expulsion
- Aspect Separation
- Fission Entity Physiology
- Genesis Creation
- Jungian Archetype Mimicry
- Morality Manipulation
- Yin & Yang Manipulation
- Yin & Yang Unification
- This power is only limited to separating the positive aspect of a specific individual and not both the light and dark side.
- May be limited to physical contact.
- The individual that manifested the benevolent Jungian duplicates, might not be exactly obedient to the power user, meaning they won't even, or even partially, follow orders when given out to them.
- Ganondorf (Hyrule Warriors)
- M. Bison (Street Fighter series); self only.
- Duplicator (Calvin and Hobbes)
- Yin Yang Yoyo (Xiaolin Showdown)