- "It can separate the beast from the man."
- ― Kal-El/Superman stating about the Black Kryptonite's main power.
- Good & Evil Division/Rift/Separation/Splitting
- Light & Darkness Division/Rift/Separating/Splitting
- Positive & Negative Division/Rift/Separation/Splitting
- Shadow/Dark & True-Self/Light Archetype/Aspect/Side Division/Rift/Separation/Splitting
- Yin & Yang Division/Rift/Splitting
The user has power over yin and yang of all beings and forces by separating them into two opposing forces, such as clones, or entities that embody that individuals light and darkness.
- Darkness Embodiment
- Darkness Manipulation
- Evil Embodiment
- Fission Inducement
- Good Embodiment
- Light Embodiment
- Light Manipulation
- Negativity Manipulation
- Positivity Manipulation
- Aspect Expulsion
- Aspect Separation
- Fission Entity Physiology
- Genesis Creation
- Jungian Archetype Mimicry
- Morality Manipulation
- Yin & Yang Manipulation
- When the two separate, it will be all but impossible to control both if not joined back together.
- Yin & Yang Unification can be a perfect counter.
- Users of Lightning generation (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Aesir (Bayonetta 2)
- Pangu (Chinese Mythology)
- Nameless Namekian (Dragon Ball)
- Android 21 (Dragon Ball FighterZ)
- Majin Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
- Sasha (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Adam Warlock (Marvel Comics)
- Minato Namikaze (Naruto)
- Happosai (Ranma 1/2)
- The Crystal (The Dark Crystal)
- Black Kryptonite (DC Comics)
- Yamato (Devil May Cry series)
- Necronomicon Ex-Mortis (Evil Dead)
- Tiger Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Mystical Mirror of Yin and Yang (Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness)
- Dr. Jekyll's Serum (Once Upon a Time)
- Key to Oz (Supernatural)
- Genie Moo (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Yin-Yang Yo-Yo (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Ying-Yang World (Xiaolin Showdown)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.