- Zip Fastener Generation
The user has the ability to generate zippers on any surface. For example, the user can hit a wall and open it up and walk through it then zip it up again. This also allows the user to separate enemies into multiple pieces and even perform a cutting attack by detaching something and then canceling the zipper. The space inside the zipper may be large, allowing the user to create special hiding spots that only they can access.
- Amalgamation - The zipper can join things together.
- Anatomical Liberation - The zippers can separate and detach the limbs and bodies of the user and others.
- Dimensional Storage
- Portal Creation - Users can use the zipper as a portal to appear in different locations.
- Portal Negation - The user can also close any zipper portals they make.
- Tracking Evasion
- May require physical contact.
- The zipper may get caught.
- Bruno Bucciarati (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Sticky Fingers
- Dorothy (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)
- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony series); via Fun Lord
- Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony series); via Cartoon Physics
- Fastener (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Flying Dutchman (SpongeBob SquarePants); via Reality Warping
- Genie (Disney's Aladdin)
- Betelgeuse (Beetlejuice)
- Dimension ÄRM, Zipper (Marchen Awakens Romance)