User can create, shape and manipulate zippers, a device consisting of two flexible strips of metal or plastic with interlocking clasps closed or opened by pulling a slide along them. They can fasten or loosen garments, bags, etc. allowing the user to gain access or block the desirable contents.
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - by using zippers as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of zippers.
- Repair zippers.
- Move/lift zippers.
- Object Attacks using zippers.
- Object Constructs using zippers.
- Object Possession zippers only.
- Puppet Mastery controlling others via zippers.
- Zipper Generation
- May be unable to create zippers, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Unless user can enforce the zippers, they have same vulnerabilities as normal zippers.
- Ned Frischman (Dave the Barbarian)
- Bruno Bucciarati (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Zipper Man/Sticky Fingers
- Dorothy (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Discord (My Little Pony series)
- Fastener (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Zipper Users (ZIPMAN!!!)