User can create, shape and manipulate zippers, a device consisting of two flexible strips of metal or plastic with interlocking projections closed or opened by pulling a slide along them. They can fasten or loosen garments, bags, etc. allowing the user to gain access or block the desirable contents.
- Control Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - by using zippers as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of zippers.
- Repair zippers.
- Move/lift zippers.
- Object Attacks using zippers.
- Object Constructs using zippers.
- Object Possession zippers only.
- Puppet Mastery controlling others via zippers.
- Zipper Generation
- May be unable to create zippers, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Unless user can enforce the zippers, they have same vulnerabilities as normal zippers.