The ability to have absolute power over zombies. Variation of Monster Lordship. Absolute version of Zombie Manipulation. Technique of Absolute Life Manipulation. Not to be confused with just Zombie Lord Physiology or Death Lordship.
- Absolute Zombie Manipulation
- Zombie Mastery
- Lord/Lady of all Zombies
The user possesses absolute power over all existing zombies, including themselves, and can freely bring new ones into existence.
The power encompasses all kind of zombies from regular zombies, some zombie lords, ghouls, revenants, demonic undead, voodoo zombies, skeletons, zompires, mutated zombies, superior zombies and even transcendent zombies. They can be controlled, summoned, redefined, banished, erased and recreated at will, user's power over them transcending any potential resistance or limitation.
- Alpha Zombie Physiology, Zombie Lord Physiology or Undead Physiology (varies)
- Curse Manipulation (cursed zombies)
- Demon Manipulation (demonic undead only)
- Hierarchy Manipulation
- Subordination Manipulation
- Undead Manipulation
- Zombie Empowerment and Cemetery Empowerment
- Zombie Manipulation
- Authority Manipulation
- Cosmic Order Manipulation
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Domain Manipulation
- Life Mastery
- Mass Consciousness
- Mind Control
- Mind Link
- Power Manipulation
- Regeneration Manipulation (users are able to repair damaged zombies)
- Undead Slayer
- Zombie Creation
- Zombie Summoning/Banishment
- Death Lordship
- Entity Lordship
- Life Lordship
- Personal Domain
- Zombie Lord Physiology
- Zombie Manipulation
- Those of this power if a zombie would possess a higher intelligence then that of the zombie masses they control.
- Lower zombies are unable to possess this ability.
- Users are unable to affect other types of beings with this ability outside zombies themselves.
- Users of this great power may have absolute control over others of their own kind, however, they can be temporally overthrown by several major zombies at once if caught off guard. This is only temporary as these zombies or beings of this power are naturally more powerful.
- Some users of this power can not be killed because it could take any created zombies by them with them to the back to the grave, effectively killing them as well. This may not be the case is most zombies are mindless and have no concerns of this.
- Nekron (DC Comics)
- William Hand/Black Hand (DC Comics)
- The Dark Ones (The Evil Dead series)
- Ovu Mobani (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Night King (Game of Thrones)